Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Little Stars

I got a very interesting phone call today. My mother-in-law went to the photography studio where we had the girls' pictures made to put her order in for their pictures. The woman there asked her to sign a release form. She immediately called me (which I very much appreciated). The photography studio wanted to know if they could use our daughters' pictures for their advertising. The woman told me that their picture could appear in their stores, tv commercials, print advertisements ... etc. The boss was impressed with the pictures and our adorable little girls and decided to get permission from us to use their photos. When I asked if I could see the ads, the woman assured me that I would be "seeing them around...no doubt." Michael and I know that our little girls are pretty, but we never imagined this would happen.

No comments: