Thursday, July 24, 2008

They're Getting too Big

Aurora likes to try and feed herself. This is the result. Green beans everywhere!!
Abigail playing with her toys. She loves to make them swing and play!!
Aurora playing in the exersaucer. She's figured out how to make all the toys work!! What a brilliant little girl!!
The first night in their own room. They are sleeping so good!!
Abigail in her pretty dress for church. Doesn't she look adorable!! Yes, Mommy made her wear the hat. :)
Concentrating on getting that shoe off.
Aurora dressed for Sunday morning.
She wants those shoes off as bad as sister does.



As we approach the six month mark, Michael and I decided that it was time for the girls to try out sleeping in their own room. After my wonderful husband spent a couple of hours making sure that all was ready, the girls officially moved to their own room last night. They did wonderful!! They both slept for 8 hours with no crying at all. Mom, on the other hand, didn't do as well. I sat up until about 5:30 am. I also went back and forth from our bedroom to the nursery about every 10 minutes. I only cried for about 30 minutes, though. Yeah for me. My husband is so wonderful and patient with me!! I can't believe that the girls are old enough to be sleeping in their own bedroom. It just shocks me that almost six months have already come and gone so quickly.

2 comments:

Wess and Kristal said...

The girls look so sweet! I can't believe how big they are getting! That picture of the two of them in their crib is adorable!

SilvermistKat14 said...

Omg Mr. Hanna you were so right Rory and Abi are getting so adorable!!^^ they are cute!! I hope I can get to see more pictures soon awww they are so adorable!!!

Your former student

Kaitlin Saunders~