Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Me with my two perfect angels!! What more could a Mommy ask for?
My birthday cookie!!

Abby, Braxton and Rory ready to face the cold to take me out to dinner!! What little troopers!!

Abby's not too sure about this big heavy coat idea

Snow-Bunny Rory

Ready for winter

I just wanted to say a quick "thanks" to everyone who helped make my birthday so special yesterday!! It was such a wonderful day!! My awesome husband arranged an afternoon outing (he took off of work and everything) and took me to see the new James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace." It was fantastic!! I'm a big James Bond (and Daniel Craig) fan and was so excited when I found out that the newest James Bond movie was going to open on my birthday!! My husband and his friend, John, introduced me to the wonderful world of James Bond last year and now I am a fan for life!! We had such a good time at the movie. It was nice to get away from everything for just a little while and just enjoy a nice movie!! After the movie, my family took me out to eat and threw me a nice birthday party!! My girls even bought me the newest book in the series that I have been reading (with some help from Daddy of course)!! I had so many well-wishers and such a wonderful day!! I couldn't have asked for a better day!! It's so hard to believe that I'm 26 years old now. It doesn't seem possible. I remember when anyone over 20 was old and anyone over 25 was ancient! It's amazing how your perspective can change so quickly. I wouldn't change a thing, though. I have a wonderful family, an amazing husband and two absolutely beautiful baby girls!! What more could I have ever asked for?!

1 comment:

Wess and Kristal said...

Happy Birthday Taira! It looks like you had great guests for your evening!!