Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1 year pictures

Our gorgeous Aurora
Double "A" fun

Abby striking a pose


"Can I climb on this thing?" ~Rory



I Am 1

Our gorgeous Abigail

"This is Fun!! I like having my picture taken!!" ~Rory


"I'm just going to sit here until you are done making fools of yourselves." ~Abby


Twin Beauties

We Are 1
Today we had the girls' one year photographs taken. They both really outdid themselves in the cuteness department this time around. We are so proud of how great the pictures turned out and still can't believe how big our precious little angels are.

1 comment:

Rhonda Waggoner said...

These pictures are adorable!! They did such a great job!! I love those little black and white outfits!! I think Mom and Dad did a great job getting all this to come together!!!