Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nursery and Big News






















Well, last night was a big night for little Abigail. She finally rolled over for the first time on her own!! She has been working so hard trying to do it for the last week or so and last night she put her whole heart into it and rolled over from her tummy to her back!! After she rolled over, Michael and I were praising her and she was so excited. It was so much fun to watch!! Even her sister got in on the praise. Rory laughed and cooed her approval to her sister. It was a special time for us!!








I am posting some pictures of the girls' nursery. Many people have asked me to post these pictures and I'm just now getting around to it. Sorry, it gets a little hectic around here at times (as you can probably imagine). In case you can't tell, their room is done in pink, purple and yellow butterflies. I tried to take several pictures to show everything off. I even got pictures of the beautiful door hangers that their Aunt Shannie made for them and the rocking horse that their Mimi Cinda put pink and purple hair on for them. There's even a picture of Abigail "riding" their rocking horse for the first time. I still want to get some shelves to put up in their room and we are looking for a toy box to put their mounting supply of toys in. But, hopefully, these pictures will give you a general idea of what their room looks like. We're very pleased with how it turned out!! I've also posted a picture of the girls in their big girl crib for the first time for a nap. I'm not ready for them to move into their room permanently, but a nap now and then is alright for now. :)

2 comments:

Rhonda Waggoner said...

Your Nursery is adorable!!!! (And very fitting for those adorable babies!!) I can't believe the horses hair even matches the room!!! Soooooo cute!!!

I love the picture of the girls laying together in their bed!!! All the pictures are so cute -- You can just see their little personalities popping through!!! Thanks for posting the different stages so we feel like we're not missing out completely!!!! We Love you all!!

Wess and Kristal said...

I cannot believe how big the girls are getting already!! It goes by SO fast! I love the pictures of the nursery....it looks absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for the update! I check often!!!