Monday, December 22, 2008

Daddy's Home For Christmas!!!!

"I'm outta here" ~Rory

"It's too early to be up and looking this good." ~Rory

"Mom... is that camera permanently stuck to your face?" ~Abby


Waiting for Daddy to arrive... and he has!!!!



We love our Daddy!!!!!

"DADDY'S HOME!! DADDY'S HOME!! HE'S COME TO RESCUE US!!!"

Abby and Rory found my bag of Christmas bows. Needless to say, the bows didn't make it.


As I have mentioned in previous posts, Rory and Abby absolutely adore their Daddy (he's a pretty good guy). When he calls us on his way home from work each day, I open the front door so the girls can look out and watch for him. And, oh, does the excitement level rise at our house. They know that when Mommy opens the door, Daddy will be home soon!! When they see his car pull up in the driveway, there is no containing their excitement. I just had to post some pictures of this fun time.

The girls wore their beautiful Christmas dresses to church this last Sunday. Once again... they were a hit!! We won't be able to go to church next Sunday because we will be visiting family, so they wore them this week. Of course, I couldn't wait to see them in all of their frills and lace. I always promised that if I ever had a little girl, she would be dressed up... especially on holidays. Well, I got my wish ... times two!!

1 comment:

Wess and Kristal said...

That is so sweet! I'm sure it makes coming home all the better for Michael too! How could you resist those 4 tiny hands and two face plastered to the glass door?!